Julie Vaughn Ruef is a Senior Executive with over ten years of experience developing partnerships and driving growth and scale for new global products. Self-starter and strategic thinker with a consistent record of working from a blank slate and creating mobile products using Customer Development and all Lean Startup methodologies. Vaughn Ruef's experience ranges from F500 SaaS and Media companies to blue chip startups, and most recently engineered the sale of MessageMe to Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO). JVR is currently advising startups, a mentor at The Mill and co-founding her own business in 2016.
• Managed communications, negotiations, culminating in Yahoo! acquisition in 2014
• Closed a few of the biggest deals in AOL/Huffington Post Media Group Mobile History
• International mindset built traveling in 33 countries
• Advisor and early stage investor
• Founder of Women, Wine & Wisdom
• Graduate of General Assembly's Product Management Immersive Program
Vaughn Ruef lives by the following quote: “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” - Mary Oliver